Ultra PRO will release ‘Deranged’ into North American Distribution
Los Angeles, the US / Moscow, Russia, October 18th, 2019
We are excited to announce that Deranged, our semi-cooperative scenario-driven game in the vein of dark fantasy, will be officially released in the US by Ultra PRO Entertainment in Q1, 2020.
In Deranged, players will try to survive several horrible days and nights in a town overrun with unrestrained horrors and will have to fight unimaginable monsters, each other, and… their own inner demons.
Players win or lose separately at the break of the last dawn. In order to win, they will have to meet several requirements, one of which is not being a Deranged monster — they stop being one after killing a once fellow human hero.
Deranged will be available at retailers across the US in March, 2020 for a retail price of $60.
- The game was pre-released at Gen Con 2019 and was highly appraised by the audience (8,5 on BGG);
- An atmospheric semi-cooperative adventure with varying roles and hidden objectives;
- Challenging semi-cooperative aspect: good luck keeping your alliances in place when you might have to kill one another!
- Dynamic gameplay with no downtime;
- No player elimination;
- Catchy gothic comics artwork;
- High replayability: modular double-sided game board, 3 extensive scenarios, Open World mode.
Number of players: 3–6
Playtime: 1-1,5 Hours for Base Game and 2–3 Hours for Scenarios
Game Designer: German Tikhomirov
Game Development: Hobby World
Artwork: Anton Kvasovarov, Sergey Dulin
Contents: 4 Double-sided pieces of the Game Board (quarters of the town), 6 Hero Sheets, 12 Hero Figures, 6 Bases, 6 Health and Sanity trackers, 42 Action Cards, 49 Item and Reward Cards, 6 Role Cards, 18 Night Cards, 42 Curse Cards, 2 Time Trackers, 18 Scenario Sheets, 6 Monster Sheets, 7 Scenario Reference Cards, 138 various Tokens, Game Rules