HILARIOUS PARTY GAME UNLIKE ANY OTHER
Be the spy and try to understand what’s going on around you.
It’s really simple! All players, except one, get cards with the same location: a casino, a traveling circus, a pirate ship or even a space station. One of the players gets the “Spy” card instead of a location. Then, players start asking each other free questions, trying to guess — who is the spy, by listening to answers. Questions may be: “Why are you dressed so strangely?” or “When was the last time we got a payday?” or anything else you can come up with!
The spy doesn’t know which location he is at, so he has to listen carefully. When it is his time to answer — he’d better create a good story!
At any time during a round, one player may accuse another of being a spy. If all other players agree with the accusation, the round ends and the accused player has to reveal his identity. If the spy is uncovered, all other players score points. However, the spy can himself end a round by announcing that he understands what the secret location is; if his guess is correct, only the spy scores points.
After a few rounds of guessing, suspicion and bluffing, the game ends and whoever has scored the most points is victorious!
- Cryptozoic Entertainment — English edition
- Gigamic — French edition
- dV Giochi — Italian edition
- Zacatrus — Spanish edition
- Piatnik — German/Hungarian edition
- Rebel — Polish edition
- REXhry — Czech edition
- Ludicus — Romanian edition
- Jumping Turtle — Dutch edition
- Brain Games — Baltic edition
- NeoTroy Games — Turkish edition
- Desyllas Games — Greek edition
- Jinan Planplay — Chinese edition
- Hemz Universal Games — Japanese edition
- Mandoo Games, BoardM factory — Korean edition
- El Dragón Azul — Argentinian edition
- Lautapelit — Scandinavian edition 2020 — Coming soon
- Psycoders — Egyptian edition — Coming soon
- Boardgame Space — Emirates edition — Coming soon
- Pendo — Iranian edition — Coming soon
- Stronghold Siam — Thai edition — Coming soon
30 ziplock bags