You have a frog, a birch, and something that looks like a mountain. Try assembling those into the Eiffel Tower. Or a New Year’s Eve. Or
Charlie Chaplin! Guide your opponents with your meaningful collage to the secret word and guess the other players’ masterpieces. What could this yellow and blue-striped nonsense mean?
- Every player gets a screen, dice, 6 tokens numbered 1 to 6 and 5 cards with abstract pictures.
- They roll the dice behind the screen to know the word that they will show.
- Players put the top card from their stack in the middle of the table and simultaneously try to select the best one for them.
- They try to explain a given word using 5 cards they got in the previous phase.
- You receive 1 point for each correct guess and 1 point for everyone who guessed you correctly.
100 double-sided Picture cards
35 Victory Point tokens
36 numbered tokens